Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kevin and Maddie!

Kevin and Maddie are some of the most kind hearted and positive people I know. Not to mention they are soo stinking cute together!!! So I was thrilled to get a chance to do pictures for them. We had such a blast taking these pictures as we always do when we are together.
Now I know what you are thinking "there engaged how cute!" Well no the aren't engaged, but they are cute! I like to call these I love you pictures, well because Kevin and Maddie love each other and I love them and there was just a lot of love going around that day. So here is a little preview at our time together.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable- i don't even know them and i love them! I love the one with Maddie looking over kevins shoulder in his firefighting garb- so feisty! love them great job Sara!!
    (messege from Belinda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Belinda!!! We really had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete