Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taylor and Jake

Oh man do I love this couple! They are just to perfect for each other and if that wasn't enough to make this photo shoot fun, Taylor is my best friend! When I was younger Taylor was that girl to me that I looked up to and wanted to be just like her. This girl would spit verses out like she wrote the Bible. We grew really close as we grew up together, and now I had the honor of doing her engagement pictures! I love to be around these to because you can just see the love that they have for each other written all over their faces, it truly is a beautiful thing to witness! I am so happy for you two! CONGRATULATION!

There wedding is going to be taking place at this park and it was just a beautiful setting...

We thought that it would be fun to take some pictures at the train tracks since
that is where Jake purposed to Taylor... : )





No comments:

Post a Comment